Unfortunately, there is no photograph for this dish, but it was good!
- Mix sauce and keep aside– 3 tbsp mushroom sauce, 4 tbsp soy sauce, 3/4 tsp vegetable soup base (or mushroom stock cube), 1 cup water, 1 tbsp Sriracha and 1 tbsp vinegar.
- Sauté 4 spring onions, sliced (white parts only) with 1 clove garlic, sliced and 1-inch ginger, sliced in 1 tbsp vegetable oil.
- Add 1 tbsp black sesame seeds.
- Add 2 cups of sliced dried mushrooms (soaked for 30 minutes in hot water).
- Add 1 large bunch of broccoli and mix well with the sauce. Let it cook for 7 minutes.
- Add 350 grams of soba (buckwheat) noodles.
- Garnish with toasted black sesame seeds and the green part of the spring onions.